Quantum Day is recognized as a media outlet by organizations such as the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), European Southern Observatory (ESO), European Space Agency (ESA), Hubble Space Telescope (HST), American Heart Association (AHA), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and other organizations under the AAAS umberella such as the Public Library of Science (PLOS), Science, and various journals and publications.
Some of the topics have received a decent amount of interest while others have been getting regular visits. The articles range from topics such as the reduction of rainfall in tropical forests, various breathtaking and amazing images of space, stem cell therapy, and developments and advances in diseases such as diabetes and Alzheimer's.
Here's a list of the top 10 visited articles for Quantum Day
- What is String Theory?
- Out of the Blue: A UFO Documentary
- Portable Handheld Plasma Flashlight Sterilizes and Kills Bacteria in an Instant
- Deepest Underwater Volcanic Vent Full of Life
- What is Ultrasound Surgery
- Engineers Discover New Way To Produce Economic and Efficient Solar Panels
- The ANDREA Air Purifier: A Cool Green Device
- What Is The Higgs Boson And Why It Matters
- Office of Naval Research To Discuss Prototype Electromagnetic Railgun
- Famous Scientists of the 21st Century
Most Viewed Quantum Day Video: Carnivorous Plant Drosera Glanduligera Use Tentacles To Capture Insect
Quantum Day adheres to the strict embargo policy of these organizations and releases articles based on the schedule given. More about Quantum Day can be read about it in the About Page.